Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation
Basketball Victoria operates a number of leagues, tournaments and competitions held throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria throughout the year.
These competitions and tournaments have significant media interest and Basketball Victoria has streamlined the process of applying for media accreditation this year.
Your Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation can grant you access to a number of our competitions and tournaments.
We have opened Basketball Victoria 2021 Media Accreditation Applications for the season which encompasses Big V, CBL, VJBL and all Basketball Victoria operated tournaments including the VJBL National Junior Classic, Southern Cross Challenge, Junior Domestic Championships and Country Championships amongst other events.
Please submit the following form to put forward your interest in Basketball Victoria 2021 Media Accreditation.
This pass entitles you access to Basketball Victoria operated competitions and tournaments from 16 March 2021 – 15 March 2022.
A current Working With Children’s Check (WWCC) is required to obtain Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation. If you do not currently possess a WWCC, applications can be made via this link.
BASKETBALL VICTORIA MEDIA ACCREDITATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 18 February 2020
Accreditation will be posted to you upon seven (7) business days of acceptance of your application. In consideration of being granted the right to enter the above listed events and/or tournaments, all accredited entrants are required to abide by the accreditation terms and conditions. A summary of Terms and Conditions is below. The full Terms and Conditions are also available below.
- Accreditation is a privilege not a right which BV may withdraw at any time. BV reserves the right to refuse accreditation or revoke accreditation.
- Passes are non-transferable and must be produced when requested.
- Accreditation passes remain the property of BV and must be returned upon request.
- You must make yourself aware of Emergency Procedures at any venue you attend and they must be adhered to at all times.
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or other Australian state equivalent (for interstate media) is required to obtain this accreditation. WWCC applications can be made at the following link: https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/individuals/applicants/how-to-apply
- We will endeavour to reply to your request within seven (7) days. For any urgent enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org