Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation
Basketball Victoria operate a number of leagues, tournaments and competitions held throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria throughout the year.
Basketball Victoria has opened Media Accreditation for working media and club media for 2024/2025.
This accreditation will cover Big V, VJBL, CBL, NBL1 South and other Basketball Victoria sanctioned events including; 3xCup, Victorian College Championships, Champions Cup, Southern Cross Challenge, National Junior Classic and Junior Country Championships.
To apply for media accrediation for NBL1, it can be found here.
A current Working With Children's Check (WWCC) is required to obtain Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation. If you do not currently possess a WWCC, applications can be made via this link.
The first round of applications for Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation will close on Thursday 15 March 2024. Applications submitted after the 15 March deadline will still be considered, however there will be a delay.
Please click the link below to register for Basketball Victoria Media Accreditation. If you have any further queries, please email me at email@example.com.
BASKETBALL VICTORIA MEDIA ACCREDITATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 17 January 2024
In consideration of being granted the right to enter the above listed events and/or tournaments, all accredited entrants are required to abide by the accreditation terms and conditions. A summary of Terms and Conditions is below.
- Accreditation is a privilege not a right which BV may withdraw at any time. BV reserves the right to refuse accreditation or revoke accreditation.
- Passes are non-transferable and must be produced when requested.
- To conform with Basketball Victoria's child safety policy, coverage by a third party can only be of athletes, 16 years and over. Failing to adhere to this policy will result in media accreditation be immediately revoked.
- You must make yourself aware of Emergency Procedures at any venue you attend and they must be adhered to at all times.
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or other Australian state equivalent (for interstate media) is required to obtain this accreditation. Apply for your WWCC here.
- We will endeavour to reply to your request within seven (7) days. For any urgent enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.