3XCup is Basketball Victoria’s 3x3 pathway for associations and schools. All basketball Victoria (BV) events are run on the FIBA3x3 event system and every event on the FIBA system accrues FIBA3x3 ranking points. 3x3 is growing in Australia and by having Victoria players participating in these vents now and accruing points, it puts them in the best possible position when these chances do arise.
The 3XCup school’s pathway starts with our qualifying days, with schools being able to enter one or multiple qualifying days across dates in March-May with teams qualifying into the Schools State Championships in term 2. Secondary schools’ events have three age groups (U15, U17 and U20) which falls in line with Basketball Australia’s age groups while the Primary competition has the senior age group (Year 5 & 6).
To register a team to one of the schools qualifying days, each player in your team will need a FIBA3x3 player profile. To register as a player please follow the steps below:
- Register Here
- Complete the individual details
- Create a password and click ‘Sign Up to FIBA’
- You will receive an email from FIBA3x3 with a link to confirm your profile
- Once confirmed, you can be added to any team registered for a FIBA3x3 event
Once all your players have created their individual profiles, the team manager (teacher) can register your team via this link.
- Search 3XCup Primary/Secondary Qualifying – Age Group
- Select the event you want to attend
- Click ‘Register Team’ and which category you would like to enter
- Complete the team details
School Qualifying rules - click on the button below
If you have any questions about 3XCup, please reach out to email@example.com.